










Well, Hannah is a sweet daughter whose mind and heart are large for her age, even though her stature isn't. She is such a joy to our family and we all revolve around her much of the time. She can get the younger siblings to cooperate even when Mom and Dad can't. She has learned to cook complete meals, and does so with all the finishing touches like namecards and flowers. She is such an avid reader. She devours books and is of course a very smart cookie! She is a good example and a kind friend. She is rapidly learning to play the piano and honors us with accompanying our Family Home Evening songs. She loves babies and is a very responsible babysitter. Every mother would feel her burden much lightened by a daughter just like Hannah!

5 comments:
Darling blog, Emily. I love it! I am impressed with how quickly you've put it all together and with posts about all the kids. Great work!
Cute blog! Good job Emily. You've got tons of cute pictures of your kiddo's :)
Emily, your family blog is beautiful! You sure do have a way with words. Your little "blurp" about each child, you and Paul sounds so nice and poetic. What a great mother you are! I will store your blog address on mine and check in often. I'm glad that all is well with you.
Way to go on blogging Em! Your kids are simply growing up too fast and way too cute. We miss you all!
Yeah! I am so excited you decided to start a blog. It was so much fun to see you and your family this summer, I was so glad that it worked out. We miss you guys a ton and had a great time catching up.
Post a Comment