Good Morning Birthday Boy!
Do you want to help Mommy make your cake?
Does the batter pass your taste-test?
I'll take that as a yes

Hailey wants to be in some pictures, too.

Elmo is Dallin's favorite character these days. He pronounces it "Mommo" which is what the other kids call Grandma Warner, so when she calls, he gets all excited and thinks he's talking to a red furry creature instead of an old lady!! (those were her words, so I dare say that!)
I'll take that as a yes
Hailey wants to be in some pictures, too.
Elmo is Dallin's favorite character these days. He pronounces it "Mommo" which is what the other kids call Grandma Warner, so when she calls, he gets all excited and thinks he's talking to a red furry creature instead of an old lady!! (those were her words, so I dare say that!)

2 comments:
Your last sentence made me laugh. The cake looks cute and the kids are growing so fast! (You know I love the Easter egg for the nose trick!) You know we love Elmo at our house!
Great Birthday cakes and fun. We would come to your bakery for our cakes! Such a good looking family!!!
Post a Comment