
We are in Maui!!!
It's the middle of winter in Chicago and the snow and cold and dreary days are well under way. For the first time, Paul and Emily have had the chance to escape the harsh winter in Northern Illinois and join Paul's family for a trip to Maui. We both keep saying it feels like a dream. Emily's brother Trent and his wife Brooke are watching the kids and we are relaxing and soaking up the sun and warm ocean breezes. This truly is a piece of heaven on earth!!

3 comments:
What a beautiful picture. I'm glad you've had fun!
What a gorgeous picture! I'm so happy for you guys. You totally deserve it! I hope you're enjoying every minute of it! (I'm sure you are) love ya~
Your background and music are a breath of fresh air from this nasty weather!
I am so glad you guys got to take a trip. Cute pic too :)
Post a Comment